Monday, November 29, 2010

When opportunity strikes.......a nasty bug will seize the day


I really should be thankful that I am not sick more often given my current job choice and the fact that I spend a lot of time with ill patients.

But alas, I am not feeling so thankful. You see finals start tomorrow and I have been sick since Wednesday night. NOT GOOD PEOPLE. Not Good At All.

I have tried theraflu, emergen C, chloroseptic, tylenol, ibuprofen, and have downed approximately 400 cough drops in attempts to stifle this bug.

I have been defeated.

I broke down today and hauled my rear to the doctor. Hopefully the antibiotics will do what the $50+ in OTC meds could not because this girl has some serious studying to do.

Over and Out
Shawnna

1 comment:

January Broussard said...

Good idea, Shawnna! This is a great place for you to vent and a place where mothers in nursing school can come together. Sorry that you have been sick and will say a prayer that all you have learned/heard in class.... U have retained! In the name of Jesus, Amen.
That's all it takes... And Faith my darling. See ya tomorrow in class :)